Monday 13 August 2012

Yet another playsuit

I wore this playsuit to out to visit the farm recently. I love animals and really enjoy places like this where you get to see the animals close up, my favourites are the goats and pigs. I had a lovely day out and as it was warm so i just put my hair up in a bun popped my shades on and my playsuit and off we went.



I wore tights with this because the playsuit is pretty short and it didn't want it to ride up and flash cheek. The playsuit is from tesco a few months ago it's a size 22 and was £16. I also have it in blue with swallow print which i blogged about here. It was very comfy to wear perfect for a day wandering around the farm. The sunglasses were from dorothy perkins a long time ago, the shoes and bag are from primark.
Here are a few pictures i took around the farm
My lovely hubby
Me with a cow
Farm stamp

Sweets from the gift shop
Piglets,llama and Goat

Guinea pig with babies,cow
pigs and goats

Cows and birds of prey
I hope you have had a great weekend have you been up to much?
To everyone who reads and follows a big thank you :)
XOXO









12 comments:

  1. Hi dear Rachel, I like all animals so so much you know.. So I wish I were there at the same farm..:))
    You are really beauiful with you outfit.. The print of the playsuit is one of my favorites.. I like orange and red together so much..
    Happy days to you and your Husband..:))
    Best wishes...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really fun day you would have enjoyed it :) thank you beck. I hope your family are well xx

      Delete
  2. I went to Cannon Hall a few years back, and I was like a child in a sweet shop! I wanted to touch all the animals, specially loved the cow ring thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its great isn't it ?! i loved the baby pigs they were so cute xx

      Delete
  3. I love animals and had a couple of close encounters of the bovine kind on honeymoon earlier this year in Cornwall which really makes me want to go back and fuss some cows again. I must find a local farm to visit. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww how lovely :) we are quite lucky there are a fair few around here for us to visit xx

      Delete
  4. Eee I love farm animals! Especially goats. I also love your playsuit and am a bit jealous that you wear them so well ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The goats and pigs are my favourites too :) thank you, you would look so cute in a playsuit ! Xx

      Delete
  5. Aw looked like a fun day out! I do love my animals. You looked great in that playsuit- you must have been the best dressed person on the farm!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super fun I loved it! Aww thank you I still think you should get yourself one you'll look fab :) xx

      Delete
  6. Great playsuit. I have yet to try a playsuit but seeing as it took me a year to wear my jumpsuit, I don't think it'll be any time soon!! Love the farm stamp and I'd have been very tempted to nick a piglet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them you should get one they are amazing and you would look fab :) I find them easier to wear than jumpsuits. I really wanted to steal a pig or a goat their my favourites lol xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.