Thursday 9 August 2012

I heart playsuits

As you all know i love playsuits i can't get enough of them. I have always bought them from asos and didn't think i was going to find many cute printed plus size ones elsewhere but then i spotted this beauty on Simply Be and i fell in love. It was £40 at the time and other things always seemed to jump in my basket before this, then a few weeks ago me and the mr went to doncaster to the Simply Be store and there it was in a size 22 at £16!! I tried it on, it fitted and we made our way to the till.
The playsuit is still in stock on simply be and reduced to £16 now too, its here if you fancy a bargain. The playsuits on simply be are all gorgeous and i have my eye on a few others I'm so glad they do them as not many plus size stores seem to sell playsuits which is a shame they are the perfect addition to any wardrobe.

I wore the playsuit with black tights and my lifes big canvas necklace and glasses chain. It was super comfy and lightweight. The shorts are like culottes so have plenty of room and don't ride up too far when you sit down. The playsuit has buttons all the way down the front so its easy to get on and off, you don't have to do the sideways bend and shuffle that some playsuits require! the buttons are fastened with an elastic loop rather than a traditional button fastening and i really like this. It also has a belt at the back so you can tie it to get a more defined shape.

The mr says i look mischievous here


I really like this playsuit and wearing it makes me want more, here are some of the playsuits on Simply Be that i need in my wardrobe.
Printed playsuit £40

Aztec print £26

Bird print £35

How do you feel about playsuits are you a lover like me ?
XOXO






19 comments:

  1. Another great find! you are encouraging my shopping habit with all the lovely things you find that i then want.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I think blogging does that to you! I see lots of cute thinks then my heart strains I need them so much Xx

      Delete
  2. I'm not brave enough to wear playsuits, I keep thinking it won't be a flattering look for me...then again I thought this about maxi dresses until I tried one on...now I'll never look back! I think I need to bite the bullet and try some on :)

    You, however, look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love playsuits they are just like dressed but you don't flash when it's windy lol I thought the same about maxis but I love mine now :) you should give playsuits a try! Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. That is such a cute playsuit - I can't get enough of them recently, although have had to get rid of most of my old favourites as they no longer fit :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love them too :) your really good on the sewing machine couldnt you take them in? Xx

      Delete
  4. mucho rabu! you look so gorgeous! ^^<3
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing on you! Playsuits and Jumpsuits hate me! I have tried sooo many times and always end up returning them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think you would look amazing in a playsuit you have great legs and I think jumpsuits would look good too I have a few of those but I always have to take them up as I'm a shorty lol xx

      Delete
  6. I'm loving the look of the bird print playsuit! I really want to try one but i'm a bit too scared to do it, I'm not sure i'll look as fabulous as you do in one.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to i love it! you should they are just like dresses really i love them once you get your first you will be hooked :) xx

      Delete
    2. I might just have to treat myself to it and give playsuits a go, but if I look daft i'm blaming you :P
      x

      Delete
    3. You won't silly try simply be or asos sale they have some for like 15 I think xx

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much :) and thank you for the follow I'll check your blog out xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely as always. Gorgeous playsuit and what a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise :) I love it I still think you should get one you'd look so cute ! Xx

      Delete
  9. I was looking at this for ages online, as I wanted something for super hot weather. The old leg rub means that I have to wear some form of shorts under all dresses, so I figured that Jumpsuits / playsuits would be a good option when it's too hot for layers. This looks really loose on the model so I wasn't sure how it would look on me, but then I found your review (we are a similar size) and ordered it immediately! I went up one size to a 24 because I have a long torso & it didn't want too much bunching around the crotch. Love it! I'm so grateful that you reviewed it. I have to admit that I never thought I'd own a playsuit or a jumpsuit, but I've gone bonkers since (because I'm going on a beach holiday soon) and I now have 2 playsuits and 2 fabulous bandeau plazzo jumpsuits from very - everyone of which was in the sale for under £20. You inspired me - your a right beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment it's really nice to hear it was helpful :) the playsuit is amazing and I have no doubt that you will look amazing in it. Let me know how you find it when it comes thanks again for your comment I hope you'll be back again xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.