Saturday 18 August 2012

Spotty seperates

Just a quick outfit post today, i wore this out a few weeks ago but I've only just  got around to loading the pictures.
I don't usually wear separates as you know, but when i spotted these in H&M i thought i'd break out of my comfort zone, they were polkadot after all. I got them at the beginning of the summer so they are no longer in stock, they were from the + range in a size 22.


IMG_2915
They have pockets!
IMG_2913

I'm wearing it with my asos curve cami in a 22 which you can still buy here. The cami is very comfy and soft but its super long it comes to below my bum which i don't mind as i always wear in under something or tucked in, it would be great if you are tall or like your cami's to give more coverage. I'm also wearing my tesco cardigan which I'm sure you all recognise from at least half my posts! The tights and shoes are both primark.
I'm wearing my new glasses chain from lifes big canvas which I'm completely in love with.

IMG_2925

I also want to say a big thank you again to Becky from the ramblings of mrs bebe and Char from dino princess char for helping me with my blogger issues the other day. 
I hope you all have a fab weekend :)
XOXO

14 comments:

  1. oh yaaaay!!!! loooove the shorts!<3<3<3
    so comfy and cute ne?!!! ^^d
    can`t stop wearing them. supacomfy.
    wish i had bought another pair xD
    looking good dear! MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really comfy and cute I love polka dots. I still prefer dresses but these make a nice change xx

      Delete
  2. Those shorts look lovely, and I love the glasses chain :) I keep meaning to buy another one but I've not got round to it yet.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love the chain I got 2 when I went in the other week I'm going to start a collection, you should deff get more they are ace xx

      Delete
  3. I'm a sucker for polka dots (and leopard print!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too they are both my fav prints if I see a bit poking out on a rail I'm always drawn to it xx

      Delete
  4. Those shorts look amazing on you! They're stunning. I'm not confident in shorts myself but wish I could get away with them- but you most certainly rock them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you could wear them you have good legs ! And you would look lovely in them :) xx

      Delete
  5. ah I love the outfit, I have the same shorts, as you can see in my most recent post haha how silly! love them on you and i love the cami with them! you look great

    xo
    anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) short twins! I love how you styles yours xx

      Delete
  6. super super cute!! I am so happy you bought it! The skirt looks so cute! I love skirts with pockets! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt, but especially love the cardi/jacket :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cardi too it's never off my back lol xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.