Friday 24 August 2012

A very summery ootd

Here i am again in yet another playsuit but this time i decided to do it with bare legs! I always wear my playsuits with tights because they stop my legs rubbing together and i'm not in danger of flashing bum cheek. I wore this to go see my mum and nan and it was ridiculously warm so there was no way i could put tights on so i got out the worlds whitest legs, so white you can almost see though them. Don't get me wrong i love being pale but i sometimes forget just how pale i am until i wear something like this.
The playsuit was from asos curve in the sale for £14. It's no longer on the website but they do have lots of others to take your fancy. I got this in a 24 as it has buttons all the way down and we all know the problems i have with button fronted items. So here is it complete with some ridiculous posing :)

IMG_3019
This is my super hero pose!
I really like the playsuit its made of a nice lightweight material and sizing up meant that all the buttons fasten and don't gape. It's really lovely and summery to wear and even has pockets. The shoes are some old ones from primark and the sunglasses are from dorothy perkins ages ago.

IMG_3031


IMG_3033

I really like this playsuit and will be wearing it again with and without tights. I have a few other playsuits in my sights but I'll have to wait for the sales to snap those up.
What have you all be wearing to keep cool in the heat?
XOXO


12 comments:

  1. Oh I love it - so colourful! Now we just need some sun so that you can wear it over the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how bright it is too :) if we had sun I'd probably end up hiding from it as you can see my skin and the sun are not well acquainted lol xx

      Delete
  2. i love a asos playsuit! though sometimes i feel like the legs are overly baggy though :) you look amazing!

    rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to and they go so cheap in the sale! I prefer the legs a bit baggy so they don't ride up as much when I sit down but that might just be my big bum :p xx

      Delete
  3. I love it, so pretty. I'm not a fan of playsuits on myself as I suffer with the dreaded crotch-creep, but love seeing them on other people. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm sure that happens to me but I just ponder on anyway lol xx

      Delete
  4. What a lovely summer outfit! Which has brightened up my screen, thank you, as at the mo it is pouring with rain here in Sunny Scotland! I wasn't sure about playsuits but you look fab! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you I love playsuit I always try to get other people to wear them sharing the love so to speak :) you should try one they are so comfy xx

      Delete
  5. looooooooovvvee this smokin bare legs!! Rock it babe!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I never used to have bare legs even under dresses but I'm getting them out more :) xx

      Delete
  6. holy moly this playsuit is amazing! i have been looking for something fun like this all summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have a look on asos or asos curve depending on your size their playsuits are amazing xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.