Wednesday 1 August 2012

How much is that doggie in the window?

I though i'd do a nice cheesy title for today,  promise no more for a while. This particular doggie print dress was £15 from primark. I got a size 20 and it fits but it's a little tight over the bust, unlike the other dresses i bought recently, but i couldn't not have it as i fell in love with the print.

I really wish primark would do some larger sizes do they not realise the money they miss out on?! The dress itself has an under dress with a mesh overlay with the print on. It does have some stretch which is why i can fit my size 22ish frame into the 20. I have worn this to work and it was really comfortable but maybe a little short. I got some snaps of me wearing it here as soon as i got home from shopping as i didn't try it on in the shop so i needed to check it fit.
Warning there are some seriously white milk bottle legs coming up!



I hope your week is going well i'm really looking forward to my first full weekend off in 3 weeks.
Thank you all for taking the time to read and follow :)
XOXO





17 comments:

  1. i love that dress, looks so cute. I agree Primark are missing out on a fortune.

    i've tried a few cute print dresses but the necks are all too high and made me feel claustrophobic, if they done it one or 2 sizes bigger it's be great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I don't mind the high neck it helps to keep the boobs under control! Hopefully one day soon they will realise and expand the size range xx

      Delete
  2. Hi dear Rachel, You are so pretty with this dress.. I like the dog print and I don't think that its short. And believe me that your legs seem so nice.. You have a very white skin and that is so beautiful.. My mother's skin color is so white like transparent..:))
    I wish you a very comfortable and very happy weekend..:))
    Best wishes..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks beck I don't like the sun so I never have a tan but I like being pale :) I hope you have a great weekend too xx

      Delete
  3. I love this these dresses too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you they are so cute they have some lovely prints atm xx

      Delete
  4. Milk bottle legs are better than orange! :D i live this dress and you! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes I like being pasty sometimes so much that I'm sure I glow in the dark lol thank you xx

      Delete
  6. Ahhh I love this dress! You look fabulous in it! Can't believe it's from Primark! And don't worry about your legs; I think mine are even paler and I'm proud! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it ?! I love the print :) I'm proud but I think a warning is required some people haven't seen skin so pale lol xx

      Delete
  7. I think this may be the greatest prints I have ever seen! Nice work! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAh you go t it! I wish I could have this dress. too bad it doesnt fit my boobs :/
    Looks lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it is deff more fitted that the others I got but the print is too cute to pass up xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.