Monday 20 August 2012

She said beauty

I've been looking at beauty boxes for a while now and while I'd decided on which I didn't want, either because of price or because I felt the contents were a little fancy for me, I am still undecided as to which I want. I decided to try a few boxes before deciding on which one to go for. I couldn't afford them all at once so over the next few months I'll be showing you the boxes.
The first beauty box I wanted to try was she said beauty it's one if the cheapest I've seen at £9 plus £2.95 p&p. You can also cancel this at any time so your not stuck with it for 12 months if you change your mind or can't afford it anymore. My lovely husband ordered this one for me isn't he lovely?!
So here's the box, it's well presented and everything inside was neatly wrapped in pink paper.

It comes with a card so you know what
everything inside does and costs and you get
a few discounts too

I'm sure your wondering what I got in my box so here goes,

White glo professional choice toothpaste- this taste really nice I've used it for a few days, I'm not sure they look any whiter than with any other whitening toothpaste but it does taste good.

Balance me rose lip salve- I've used this a few times now and it leaves your lips super soft but the rose scent may be a little over powering for some.

Redken color extend radiant 10-I don't have coloured hair but I need a leave in conditioner and this promises some good things so I'm going to use it.

Papier poudré rachel powder paper- I've used papers similar to these before but not named after me! :) these also have a light powder on the sheet so you get some coverage too.

Absolutely flawless nail foils- I don't know if it was me or the foils but a perfect match we did not make! They are so hard to get on and were creasing over the nail but this could be me rather than the foils.

4711 eau de cologne- this is a tiny bottle that was a bonus in the box it's a fairly strong fragrance so you will either love it or hate it.

Overall I'm happy with this box there is a good range of things inside and i will use all of them. Except the nail foils i tried these but they just don't work with me and my nail shape.

I would defiantly recommend this if your thinking of subscribing to a beauty box.
Do you already subscribe ? if so who do you subscribe too?
XOXO


10 comments:

  1. I subscribed to Glossybox and Feel unique in the past year (not at the same time) and can honestly say I found them a waste of money. I'm not sure I'd ever dip my toe in the BB scenario again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glossy box seemed a bit fancy for me not really the sort of things I'd ever try or wanted to but as this one was quite cheap I though I'd try it. I'm not sure if I'll continue to subscribe I'm going to try a few more boxes but I have/will use everything in this one xx

      Delete
  2. It does look like a really lovely box. I might just let you review all the different beauty boxes before I decide which one to go for :P I'm really looking forward to trying my Luxbox though :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try lux box next not the £20 one though that's a bit over budget for me xx

      Delete
    2. It is pricey but it'll hopefully be a lovely one off treat. I'm really glad i didn't get round to subscribing to any now but instead trying the special one off boxes, I can't forget to unsubscribe then!
      X

      Delete
    3. I'm really tempted to get a 3 month subscription to She Said Beauty cause i've just cancelled my gym membership.
      X

      Delete
  3. That looks like a good box of products. I like the look of the blotting papers. I tried the Myleene Klass nail wraps at the start of the year and they all came off as soon as I washed my hands. I can't see those things lasting a whole week like they claim to do, which is a shame as they can look so nice. If you're on the look out for a leave in conditioner try Aussie's Miracle Hair Insurance- it's amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is it suits me I really wanted to try nail wraps and they were like £5 so I'm glad I could try them in the box :)
      I had that one it just ran out I used the one from the box and it's really really good but £20 for a full size ! Xx

      Delete
  4. Hope you don't get this comment twice as I don't think it worked correcly first time! I love the Balance me range, but don't think I'd feel as though I was 'getting my money's worth' in any beauty box as I'm sooo fussy with beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got it once don't worry :) Im going to get a few more before deciding I like the mix of different things I got in this box. I'm not too fussy I'll try anything and it's a good way to try without paying full price xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.