Wednesday 22 August 2012

Cookie monster

I don't show you many of my work outfits because i think they are pretty drab most of the time and tend to be clothes that i have moved from my pretty going out dresses pile onto the well there ok so i'll wear them to work pile. Do any of you do that with clothes? when they loose the sparkle do you demote them?
So i bought this dress from dorothy perkins before i went on holiday last year i'd been eyeing it up for weeks then it went into the sale for £18 and sold out in my size! But i decided it looked stretchy enough so i tried the size down and thankfully it fit. This is a size 20 and a little tight around the girls but not enough that it's uncomfortable.


IMG_2943
i didn't realise the bra was so visible
never mind

IMG_2947

The little black cardigan is from asda ages ago but they still so similar styles during the summer it cost about £6 and the shoes are primark.
I was also wearing the necklace that the hubby got me when we went to lifes big canvas shop in leeds. Cookie monster always reminds me of my hubby so the necklace was a lovely gift.

IMG_2949

How's your week going do you have any plans for the weekend that you are looking forward too?
XOXO

25 comments:

  1. That dress is mega gorgeous! And it looks beautiful on you. Love that necklace too! X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I'm a sucker for pleats. I love the necklace too the mini cookies are so cute xx

      Delete
  2. Aww that necklace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it :) was a present from the lovely hubby xx

      Delete
  3. I love this colour on you! Looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rachel, You always find so pretty dresses and this dress is so cute. I like the skirt part of the dress so much.. And your cardigan is perfect choice for your dress..
    Ohh I like to look your blog....:))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is really pretty! I love the combination of black and nude. And the Cookie Monster necklace is awesome. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you me too I think they go well together :) I love the necklace too it was the perfect present from my hubby xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You are not allowed to be envious you have the swan dress to twirl about in :p xx

      Delete
  7. Ooh, fab dress alert! Gorge. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tend to go the other way with clothes by the nicer stuff for work then gets demoted or never leaves the wardrobe! Love this dress & since I'll b gettin my uniform soon mayb I can get some pretty dresses for just me. The necklace is so cute just loved all ur buys that day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should I think a new dress feels so good :) I did too but I havent worn them all yet I will soon thoughxx

      Delete
  9. Ooh love this dress on you! The shape and colour really suit you! And I love your necklace, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I've had so many nice complements on the dress I'd initially thought it wasn't blog worthy xx

      Delete
  10. This dress is so lovely! I love the colour and the length, you look so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the length too I wish more of my dresses were this length xx

      Delete
  11. Love this! I hate my work clothes! I feel like that's all I wear these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel the same something so many pretty dress but i don't want to wear them to work but then thats where i spend most of the time :( xx

      Delete
    2. I absolutely love your blog!! Fact!! Xxx

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much :D what a nice thing to wake up too xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.