Saturday 16 June 2012

Where has the sun gone?!

So a few weeks ago my lovely hubby bought me a parasol. It had been really sunny and i really don't like the sun i swear i can feel it fizzling my skin. I wear sun protection but i have wanted a parasol for a while, i love how they look and what better way to shade yourself from the sun?! So here it is a handmade parasol made from traditional rice paper and bamboo isn't it gorgeous?!






Im sure when the sun comes back out to play i'll be using my parasol. It was from http://www.brolliesgalore.co.uk/ they no longer have this one in stock but they have lots of others take a look. They are great prices and my hubby said the delivery was super quick too.
Does anyone else have a parasol or a hatred of the sun like me ?
Thanks for reading i hope your enjoying your weekend
XOXO

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful parasol, what a lovely present :)
    Hope the sun comes out soon!

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you it is i love it now I'm just waiting for the sun! xx

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for an award! http://trulytrulyoutrageous.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! I love the sunshine, but I don't cope well in it and soon get too overheated unless I'm in the sea. I'm a fan of shade! I can see you looking amazing walking around in a maxi dress under the parasol. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sounds like you need one too i can't wait to the it out I'm pretty sure I'm going to get some crazy looks but thats nothing less than normal lol! xx

      Delete
  4. Haha I actually collect parasols! I never really use them but i used to have them all displayed on my ceiling when I was younger. I love them so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I bet that looked so cool this is my first one but they will prob be more in the future ! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.