Thursday 7 June 2012

Maxi madness

Here is another outfit from last week when it was super warm and sunny. I wore this one to work it kept me cool as the dress material is really light. It is a strapless dress but i cannot find a strapless bra to save my life so yes you can see my bra straps but in work i can't show shoulders so the cardigan stopped on and you couldn't see them. I love bird print its one of my favourites along with polkadots and leopard print, and i love how simple the dress is with the print just along the bottom. The dress was from asda last year i got it for my holidays, it was a little longer but after i washed it it lost a few inches in length which was good for me. The cardigan was also from asda quite a few years ago. And the sunglasses are from primark, i love them they are so quirky and only £2 !








here is a close upon the birds


How do you feel about maxi's have you been wearing yours so far this summer ?
XOXO



13 comments:

  1. beautiful dress! simple and fabulous!
    that colour is gorgeous too and it looks
    soooo amazing on you. ^^d
    maxis are great. i dun usually buy them
    but this year i thought i`d make an exception
    and found a pretty blue one with print.
    just waiting for the weather to get warm enough to wear it ^^ quite cool in finland still..
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i wore it all the time o holiday last year and love it just as much now. we only had about 4 days of sun not its back to rain :( i have been buying a few maxis recently i can't get enough of them ! hope you get chance to wear yours soon xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh bird print! Looks fantastic on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thats a great complement from the queen of bird print herself :) xx

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful dress! Finding a strapless bra is a nightmare, especially if like me you have more boob spilling out the sides lol. I resorted to a multi way bra from Marisota with clear straps xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I've tried multi way bras but they usually have those plastic sticky bits around the bra and I find it really uncomfortable xx

      Delete
  4. Love this dress on you, and I think the bra straps look like part of the dress! I got a multi-way bra from Evans, but it's not the comfiest thing in the world xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I didn't think the straps looked too bad either it was much more comfortable than a strapless xx

      Delete
  5. loving the dress, the maxi is always a good choice, i never purchase ones like that because boobs are too big for a strapless bra but its my ultimate wish to own one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I try to match my maxi to my bra straps if it's a strapless that way you can still wear them maybe you could try that? xx

      Delete
  6. such a beautiful print :) x

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this dress too and I love it! I always wear it in the summer when its too hot to wear anything else!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.