Monday 25 June 2012

Out and about with the birdies

On sunday me and the hubby met up with lolly likes fatshion and her mr for a ponder around the shops and something to eat. We went into primark first where my hubby bought himself a dinosaur onsie and me 3 pairs of reading glasses that i plan on having the lenses changed in so they are my prescription. I love them I'm so glad that i found out about a cheap place to get the lenses changed from the lovely lolly.
Here are the glasses all from primark
£3

£2

£3

We also had a look in evans who had got a huge sale on at the minute and my gorgeous hubby bought me a dress. It was less than half price at £30! i love it and can't wait to wear it.
Isn't it beautiful?!

We went to rice for dinner and although the food was nice the service wasn't and we had to wait nearly and hour for what they call "fast" food but the company was great so it could have been worse.
Heres what i wore 
I did attempt to take pictures outside
but it was too windy !




close up on the print
The dress is from evans i got it in the 15% off for the jubilee. I bought a size 24 as i usually find it help to size up in sienna couture. The dress isn't on the evans website at the minute but it was still in store when we went in. I paid £33 for it as i got the discount but it was £39 full price. The material is really soft and silky and there is a stretch panel in the back so i could have probably got my usual size.
The shoes are from primark an the headscarf is from matalan.
Ive had a great weekend i hope you all have too.
XOXO



18 comments:

  1. It's dress I'm sure in this time :) interesting print and You look very good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it is this time :) I love bird print I'm drawn to things with it on but I love all animal prints thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I love your reading glasses so so much..:)) The second one is looks like my reading glasses. But I want the other 2 pairs of reading glasses too..:)) lol..
    Your style is just like my style I think.. Also your dress is so so pretty.. I like the birds on the fabric. You are stylish that you found very nice dresses all the time..
    All best and warm wishes... Have a very nice day..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love them I can't wait to get the lenses in! Aww thank you I love the dress too hope you have a lovely day xx

      Delete
  3. Love this dress on you!

    I almost bought that dress in Evans yesterday... am still tempted by that and the red one which you already have! What is the sizing like in them? Looking forward to seeing you in the new one :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my usual 22 just got my boobage in! The red on does sit against your tum so you get vbo it doesn't bother me but if your don't like it the red might not be the best choice but I think you would look proper fab in it! Xx

      Delete
  4. My fave photo? The one of you giggling in the wind! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I liked that one too I thought I'd include some imperfect pictures too xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh the dress you're wearing looks just like the fish print one I ordered from AX Paris! And it looks amazing on you :). I love the red glasses, and can't wait to see you wearing the new dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the same style thank you :) I can't wait to get my lenses xx

      Delete
    2. My dress just came and it's identical! xx

      Delete
  6. Love the print on the dress! Those glasses were a bargain :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I know I can wait to get my lenses in then I'll have more to choose from :) xx

      Delete
  7. The glasses are sooo adorable! and the dress you're wearing too!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I can't wait to get my prescription put on them :) I wasn't sure on the dress at first but I really love it now and will deff wear it again xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.