Thursday 21 June 2012

Purple lace

Just a quick post today about an outfit i wore out to dinner recently. I found this dress in my wardrobe with the tags still on even though i bought it last year. This is bad i know and part of the reason I'm doing my shopping ban.
So the dress is from new look inspire i got my usual size 22, for a looser fit you should size up but i like how this fits on me. The dress was £22.99 and has a under layer in a stretch material with the lace over the top and the sleeves are all lace nothing underneath them. Its very comfy but a little short especially when sat down but i had black tights on so i think it looked ok but i couldn't wear it with bare legs id be flashing !
My hair is in a pony as id been at work and we just came home dropped our things off and went for food, so excuse my less than perfect appearance.
Necklace from asos



Hope your week is going quickly.I had yesterday off work and went to alton tower theme park it was fun but i couldn't go on all the rides as i wasn't small enough :( i wish they would put some bigger seat on all rides like they do with certain ones like the oblivion.
Thanks for reading 
XOXO




16 comments:

  1. Oh, I love lace dresses! I'm kind of obsessed with them, actually. :) You look lovely in yours, and the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you the colour was part of the reason I bought it it a lovely purple I'm going to wear it more often but with tights don't want to be flashing lol xx

      Delete
  2. I am also obsessed with lace dresses - this is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I had a cream one but that's too small now so selling it, I like lace dresses I always feel dressed up in them xx

      Delete
  3. Hi dear Rachel, I like lace dresses very much. You are so pretty with your lace dress. And your necklace is wonderfull. I like cats so so much. I have bought a cat ring 2 days ago. I will show it when I tokk its photos.. You are stylish and I like your style..
    Best warm wishes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love cats too can't wait to see your rings xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh love this dress on you! Such a lovely colour. I've always wanted to go to Alton Towers, never have. I'm always worried I'll be too big to fit in the rides. It sucks that you couldn't go on all the ones you wanted. You'd think in this day and age they'd make each ride suitable for everyone :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I don't think you would have a problem I wanted to go on air and Rita but couldn't :( I agree they have larger seats on 90% of coaster in Florida why can't we do the same ? Xx

      Delete
  5. I have been looking for a red lace dress but no luck yes. Yours looks lovely on and great fit! The cat necklace is very cute!!! :D sorry you didnt get to go on all the rides! You are a braver lady than me even going on one! Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I see one you voila always get a white one and dye it? I love the rides think I need to go back to Florida the rides are so much better there! Xx

      Delete
  6. You look great here, really love your outfit! :)

    Now following you!

    Please check out my blog if you can :D

    Great blog, looking forward to your next post!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fab! Im in LOVE with the cat necklace too :)
    Also thank you for following my blog, I really appreciate it love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm a proper crazy cat lady so love anything cat ! I really loved your blog thanks for the follow back xx

      Delete
  8. How cute is the necklace? And very you cat lady! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meow :) I truly am a crazy cat lady is love whiskers but the hubby has vitod this! Lol xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.