Tuesday 5 June 2012

Leopard lovely

I wore this outfit into town last weekend but i forgot to post about it until now, i told you i had a memory like a fish ! I went into town because i had a money off voucher for new look but the inspire section was pretty poor so i didn't end up buying anything other than some lipstick from superdrug.




Gosh I'm quite the poser aren't i ?! 
Heres what I'm wearing, the headscarf is from primark you can't see but it has horses on it i got it for £2 with another one with swallows on. The sunglasses are old ones from dorothy perkins and the flats are from primark, i know most people wear flip flops with maxis but i find them way to uncomfortable so i stick with ballet pumps. The dress is from new look inspire and was £22.99 i bought it in my usual size 22 and it fits great it also came with a detachable belt which fits, plus size ladies will know that this isn't always the case. The dress is currently still on their website here. It has a racer back and is made of a light jersey for me its the perfect maxi my favourite part being the print i just love leopard.The bag you can see in the picture is a primark one from this post.
Do you love leopard too?
XOXO
                                   

16 comments:

  1. Love this whole outfit and that last picture is just fabulous!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow this dress looks amazing on you! I also think ballet pumps look good with maxis!

    I've been eyeing it up for a while. I have very little leopard print anything in my wardrobe but I do love it. I find New Look Inspire a bit hit or miss, but this is a beauty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I bought a 2nd one the other day in obsessed! You can find done real gems in there xx

      Delete
  3. leopard looks so good on you! I like leopard as well but I think it makes me look trashy although I do have a wonderful pair of pumps with leopard and I just adore them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i love it i think it is maybe a little trashy but thats part of why i love it i have bags headscarfs short dress long dresses coats cardigans and shoes so just a bit lol xx

      Delete
  4. I love that dress, always been wary of leopard print, but think I may try a bit now. The Inspire range is great, I brought the palm print hankey hem dress from it recently, fits perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should deff try it i always feel great in it! i new look inspire can be great if your store has a good selection some of the store only have about 6 things in which is sad us plus ladies need clothes too xx

      Delete
  5. Hi dear Rachel, I am your newest friend. I found your very beautiful blog. I like your style so much. Yous style is just like mine. And you have very fashionable dresses and accessoirs.. I like all of them very much. You can visit my blog I will be very happy. Nice to meet you very much..
    Happy weekend..:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi thank you nice to meet you too ill pop over to your blog and look now have a lovely weekend too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.