Friday 8 June 2012

What I've been buying

So I've had the past week off work and now I'm back boo hoo :( i thought I'd share with you what I've been buying and doing with my time. Me and the hubby went to see the midnight showing of Prometheus as he really wanted to see it, i really wasn't to fussed about seeing it but it turned out it wasn't so bad. Not a film I'd tell you all to rush out and watch but if there isn't anything else on its worth  the watch. Then we went off to see my mum and her dogs for cups of tea, bus and a catch up.
Tetley is the big guy in the front and you can just see
nescafe at the bottom
Ive also done a bit of cleaning and plenty of shopping! Last weekend my hubby made me another wardrobe and I've finally managed to organise them here they are i realise the organising my wardrobes means 1 i have too many clothes and 2 I'm a bit weird :)


Wardrobe 1 dresses
Wardrobe 2 faux fur, cardigans and vintage
Wardrobe 2 playsuits,jumpsuits,shorts,work dresses and
fancy frocks
Next onto my shopping trips i went into asda looking for a cardigan I'd seen online they didn't have it but i did end up buying the parrot print jumpsuit from my previous post and i ordered the cardigan online and got it yesterday.


I could only find the picture i'd put on istragram
so black and white it is
Next onto this lovely dress my hubby bought me from evans i don't have a picture of me in it but plan to blog it soon so here a sneak peek.

Then i went into primark and bought a few things that caught my eye
Velvet hangers the only ones i will use nothing slips
off them even silky stuff and they are really thin so you can
fit more in your wardrobe!

I really needed a white cami this is a 20 from primark for £2
and fits fine. I also got a lip stain to try £1.50 and a
real dark red

Jewellry i love the glasses necklace £2.50 and the ring
£2 reminds me of 90's video games

Lastly i got this bag reduced from £12 to £5 how cute is it?!

So thats what I've been up to have you done anything nice ? What have you been buying recently?
Ive decided that until the 24th of july I'm not buying anymore clothes i have plenty already so wish me luck ladies and gents ! 
XOXO











18 comments:

  1. Are you actually kidding me with the cardigan and jumpsuit?? I literally just bought them both online along with some bras! I'm getting freaked out by our twin-ness now lol. How did you find the fit of the jumpsuit? I'm hoping mine fits!

    I'm looking on at your wardrobes with awe. You have so many lovely patterned things. Nothing wrong with organising things- it looks neater and it helps you find what you're looking for. I'm also loving all the accessories you've been picking up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol twinning!! i got the jumosuit in a 24 cos they didn't have a 22 its a bit baggy but i shrink everything when i wash it so I'm sure ill be ok after a wash i think my usual size would have been fine but i really wanted it so just bought what they had.
      at least my twin understands lol i love cheap jewellery you don't feel as cautious wearing it and its ok if knock it or whatever xx

      Delete
    2. It looks really nice on you! I'm sure it'll shrink in the wash; always happens to clothes I don't want shrinking! I'm hoping the size I've ordered is generous enough. I love jumpsuits and it looks gorgeous online.

      As your twin, I do understand completely! Haha! Cheap jewellery is great- doesn't matter if it goes out of style or you become bored with it. Haven't really worn expensive jewellery in years. xx

      Delete
  2. I love your ring, so retro! And well done in organizing your wardrobes haha I badly need to do mines but it takes so long :'( xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and only £2 bargain! It took me like a day to clean mine out but it was worth it xx

      Delete
  3. I love the top and the necklace! you did a good job organizing, it's totally not weird, most people do it, :)

    xx
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the necklace!

    http://coloursruninthewash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should start a business in organising wardrobes. You could start with mine! My Mum turned up for a visit last week rocking the parrot print pants, so you obviously have good taste x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could but id be too tempted to sneak the fab clothes away with me ! They are great just a bit long at the min so I need to take them up your mum is clearly fabulous xx

      Delete
  6. I am envious of your wardrobe! Can you come and organise mine lol? Love the cardigan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lol i think mine is easier to organise as i stick to the same things dresses cardigans and playsuits. i will do most things in return for dresses lol xx

      Delete
  7. That flamingo cardigan is fricking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I tried two asda's and couldn't find it eventually I had to buy if from the website. It I'm glad I did I love it! Xx

      Delete
  8. Firstly, how organised are you!! Puts my floordrobe to shame!

    Secondly, I need those hangers in my life!

    Thirdly, I just bought a bright yellow dress which is so similar to your brown Evans one! Loves it! It has the same high neck spotty mesh :D

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was really bad until I got my 3rd wardrobe! Velvet hangers are the best I sound so weird talking about them but they are ace nothing ever falls off and they are really thin so more wardrobe space it's a win win :) that sounds pretty I love bright colours but fancied a change as I don't actually have an all black LBD xx

      Delete
  9. Your wardrobe is really impressive, seems like there are many pretty clothes. Some of them are in my cupboards too, but surrounded by much more chaos. ;)
    Oh, I and fell in love with the flamingo cardigan, just to find out, that they only seem to deliver within the UK. Now I'm sad. -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks it looks all neat and tidy but there is chaos around the edges out of shot lol. Hopefully the cardigan will go into eBay and you can get your hands on it I love cardigans they are one of my many obsessions'xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.