Wednesday 25 April 2012

Summery showers

I don't usually pay attention to the weather outside when I'm getting ready for work, I'm inside all day and it's usually very warm in the office. So while is was raining heavily outside I decided on a very summery dress. This is from tesco and was £14 it's made from a really thin cotton so will be perfect for the warmer weather. It has a nice tie detail on the shoulders and an elasticated panel under the bust so gives you a nice shape. As it was raining today I did put a pair of tights on and a cardigan from asda. I wore my hair up in a bun and put my mini snood and bow clip over it,this was from eBay a few weeks ago. Again the pictures are from my iPhone so not amazing sorry.
Have you got your summer dresses on yet?
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. super cute, i do love me my supermarket purchases i am a sucker for george! oh and i love the bun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love supermarket stuff I tend to get dresses from tesco and cardigans from asda. The clothes are always really good value and go up to my size which is always a winner xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.