Sunday 22 April 2012

A new dress

My first ootd I'm a little nervous. I made my first ever simply be order late on Wednesday night, I used a 50% off code from twitter so I managed to get two dresses for the price of one! I ordered the bird print dress,that I'm sure is very popular and the black peplum dress. I paid for standard delivery and my dresses came on Saturday which it pretty speedy. So here is the bird print dress, I love the colours of the birds and flowers and the fact it can be tied two different ways. I liked it best tied around the front, the sizing on this is generous I got my usual size but it feels like I could have gone down a size. I teamed it with my red bird print headscarf and red nails.
Has anyone else got this dress do you love it as much as me?

5 comments:

  1. your a natural, you look cute, love the head scarf! Just wish i could see you in that dress better xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) it was taken on my iPhone and it has a seriously bad camera hope to use my proper camera in the future.Since I discovered my love of headscarves I've hardly had them off my head xoxo

      Delete
  2. I could be the official blog photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really cute on you! I love head scarves but my head seems to be the wrong shape! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just learnt how to put them on and now I'm obsessed! I'm sure they would look good on you too xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.