Monday 30 April 2012

Day 3 - something your wearing for the first time

This necklace was a gift from my mr sometime ago but for some reason I've never got around to wearing it. I absolutely love cats and if I could I'd wear head to toe cat print with cat accessories too. So if I come across jewellery,clothes or accessories with cats on I snap them up. Just call me the crazy cat lady!
The necklace was from a little shop in Leeds called Rose & Co. I can't tell you how much it was but it was by the brand no tail and the range is called big baby. There is quite a lot of it in eBay if you fancy some.
I'm wearing a tesco dress via eBay with a asos curve strappy top underneath. Damn boobs mean I can't fasten the dress so the top is an easy fix.
Are you wearing anything for the first time today ?
XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Lovely dress, loving the tights too! I love cute necklaces - my OH would love this, he is cat mad!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he's made a good choice cats are the best! I love this necklace I have another by the same make a polkadot sausage dog he's really cute too xx

      Delete
  2. aww cute necklace, its quite funny because i posted myself wearing a cat print top lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love the top on your blog it looks amazing xx

      Delete
  3. I really like that dress. You can never have enough polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The cat necklace is super cute! Your Mr has good taste and not just in ladies! ;)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.