Thursday 26 April 2012

Shopping trip

On Thursday me and the mr called into meadowhall for a nosey around. I wanted to get some more headscarves and managed to find a two pack in primark for £2. I really like the headscarves from there, they are the perfect size for covering my hair without having too much left over. The ones I got are cream and black, one with hearts and the other with stripes. Then I went into new look and found the most amazing leopard print maxi in the inspire section for £22.99. I bought my usual size which fits really well. It is a little long for me but I'm only 5 4" so most things are but I'll be able to take it up with my sewing machine so it's no biggy. Lastly I called into the pound shop for some hair bits. I got a brunette dry hair shampoo, some tony and guy curl conditioner and two sets of rollers. I love the bargains you can find when you go on a unplanned shopping trip.
Have you bought anything recently?
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I love the £1 shop! I love the leopard dress! I want it but I am short too and know I will never get around to taking it up. Lol Meadowhall! You are in Sheffield! Me too :) We should be friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 5 4" and it just comes to the floor it would be perfect with heels so if you a bit taller than me might be ok or you could wonder web it no sewing involved the just the iron :) yes we should defenatly be friends and meet up for drinks or shopping or something xx

      Delete
  2. Very true! I am just lazy. I have a dress I need to sew already and its been in the wardrobe a month now! lol We could do Meadowhall one day and clothes shop! We can take outfit pics for each other to use on here. Since I cant really afford to buy clothes I will just have to try them on. ha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't afford any either just spent my dress budget! I work pretty random shifts and only get 2 weeks notice would a weekend be better or during the week for you ? Xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.