Saturday 28 April 2012

Late night date night

Last night me and the mr went to see the late night showing of Irvine Welsh's Ecstasy. I've read the book sometime ago but as I have the memory of a sieve I couldn't remember much. I liked the film, I don't think it was as good as trainspotting ( i love that film) but it was worth a watch and I would watch it again in the future. Has anyone else seen it?
As it was quite late when we went I wanted a outfit that would be comfy. I decided on this dress it's from asos curve for £9 some time ago and is a size smaller than my usual. It's made from a stretch jersey material and is a basic square-ish shape. My favourite part is the giant shoulder pads it has I love them. I also reminds me of the flintstones what do you think?
I wore it with a truly ancient tesco cardigan and primark black tights.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend.
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. You look great in leopard! Love your glasses too! :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The glasses are gok from specsavers one of my only 2 pairs I want to steal all of yours! Xx

      Delete
  2. i love anything with shoulders! looking feirce xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.