Sunday 29 April 2012

A busy Sunday

Sunday's for me usually involve pj's and catching up on tv but today I actually got dressed! We went to frankie & benny's for breakfast which was nice, plus you get unlimited tea for £1.50 which is a winner for me. We called into tesco so I decided go try on the dragon fly print dress from my previous post. I liked it but not enough to buy it maybe if it goes it goes into the sale, I also tried on a black and white sort of illusion dress. Now this I didn't like I really dislike how it is stitched across the chest and points out. It was £25 and was double lined so worth the money, maybe it's my proportions as I'm sure it would look nice on others just not me.
While we were in tesco my mr decided to turn super hero and tried on some of the avenges masks. I think I prefer him as Thor what do you think?
So onto my outfit I wore this dress I got from rogers and rogers at matalan last year, at the time I had to decide between the blue and red and now I wish I'd bought both.
How's your Sunday been ?
XOXO

7 comments:

  1. ooh i need to have me a look in tesco's! I don't like the bust section on that illusion dress either! I think it's to do with having a blessed chest, something i know a lot about lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tesco had loads in deff worth a look. It makes it look like nipples! I think if I had a smaller chest it would look better less nipply lol xx

      Delete
  2. The Mr 'Superhero'29 April 2012 at 22:33

    I prefer Iron man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree not a good style for big boobs. I love the dress you wore out! Perfect :)
    I have to say If my Mr had any of those masks it would be a good night in :p haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx you should get you self down the tesco toy aisle go wild! Lol xx

      Delete
  4. pretty! I love that first dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.