Monday 30 April 2012

Day 1 blogger challenge - Your wardrobe

As you will know from my first ever post I have too many clothes for the wardrobes I have. I currently have two wardrobes but I definitely need another. I have them semi organised I have one wardrobe for dresses and playsuits and another for faux fur ( I love the stuff) cardigans and a few skirts and jumpers. It's getting so bad that I now have to hang work clothes on the outsize of my wardrobes and live in fear of walking into my dressing room and being over powered by clothes and shoes.
What's your wardrobe like, neat and minimal or bursting at the seams like me?
I also wanted to say hi to everyone that stops by and takes the time to read and follow my blog. Thank you
XOXO

9 comments:

  1. Looks more organised than mine! Will be showing it later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yours is so neat lol, mine is an eye sore!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see the outside of mine its got dresses hanging on the doors it doesn't look neat from a distance lol xx

      Delete
  3. you have a nice blog, my wardrope is so messy, need to tidy it up soon. Nice post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yours is too. The rest of my room is messy I have so many boxes and bags full of things xx

      Delete
  4. Those pic's make it look like yr dressing room is really tidy, if people could only see the rest of the room! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to need to have a nosey through there and have you try things on to show me! If only I was a 22 instead of a 24 we could save so much money and just share clothes!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a saving deff! I love doing little fashion shows with the contents of my wardrobe ! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.