Monday 23 April 2012

Lush lip scrub

I am completely in love with this stuff. It's a bubblegum lip scrub from lush, and yes it really does taste of bubblegum! The scrub is made up of sugar,flavouring and natural oils and it helps to keep your lips soft by gently getting rid of the dry bits of skin, and then leaves a nice bubblegum aftertaste. You rub some of the scrub on your lips for a minute or so and then you get to my favourite part, you lick it off.I then apply vaseline to help keep my lips soft and moisturised.It was £4.95 which I think is fairly reasonable and it does it's job well. If bubblegum isn't to your taste you can get it in mint and chocolate too.
Do you have a favourite lip product ?
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! I also love fresh "sugar lip scrub".

    xoxox-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried that I'll have to find it and give it a go xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.