Wednesday 10 September 2014

You Beauty

It's that time again my You Beauty box has arrived and I wanted to share it with you.


This months box was a total winner for me! My first choice this month was the Pixi waterproof eyeliner.


I have tried this and I can confirm it is waterproof and actually took some time to get off. I was sent this is black which I was pleased about as I really only use black liner. The pencil is quite small for the price tag of £11 but it's definitely worth the money. It's super soft and is easy to use and apply. You can buy this direct from the Pixi website along with loads of other colours.


My second choice was Wild About Beauty nutrilips. I didn't know which colour I would be getting in this either and when I opened it to see a nude colour I was a bit disappointed but once I tried it my mind changed. It doesn't wash me out like some other pale lipsticks and it is super moisturising. For me this is more like a lip balm with colour than a lipstick. I would love to try this is a red or pink. This lipstick had a rrp of £15 so my box was worth £26 but I only paid £6.95!



Finally here are my free samples that I was sent.


A £25 Hello Fresh gift card, probably not something I will use but great if you wanted to try the boxes without paying full price. Two tea samples which I will probably take to work with me and try, and a make up sponge.


This month we also got a full pot of Toni and Guy plumping whip. This was to celebrate You Beauty's first birthday and a really good extra in the box. Getting this too took the total cost of my box to over £30. I would recommend this beauty box to anyone, you can't go wrong for the price and you choose which items you are getting too. 
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I went with both the pixi products but haven't tried them yet.. So glad to hear that the eyeliner actually is waterproof phew! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lippy on you! It's a lovely shade. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I've never heard of this box before. The lippie is lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.