Monday 15 September 2014

Nine X Lingerie

I was contacted recently by Nine X to ask if i wanted to review their Aila leopard print babydoll. I have never actually owned a babydoll so i wasn't sure what to expect, but as soon as i tried it on i was happy i had said yes.

P9136013

The material is really soft and silky and does have some stretch to it. The size 22 fits me but not in the loose way it looks on the website. I actually like the fitted look of this but i would suggest sizing up if you did want it to look looser. The quality of this is really good, all the seems and edges have been finished well, so for £19.99 you get good value for your money.

P9136005

There is a cute lace trim under the arms and around the back which adds a nice touch too. The halter neck fastening is adjustable so you can wear it as high up as you want. Around the waist the material is ruched so it adds a nice shape to the babydoll and there is a flare of material at the side where the gathering is.

P9136014

I think this babydoll is really cute and it made me feel like i had made an effort with my lingerie. You can get this from the website and it's also available in zebra print and a darker leopard print too. I have had a look around the website and they have so many cute pieces including many is sizes 12-30. 
So if you are looking for some good value, great quality lingerie that will make you feel fabulous then try NineX.
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Heading to check out their site now - you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. You look like Pebbles Flintstone! x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.