Sunday 7 September 2014

Busy Busy

I thought I'd just do a little post to let you all know what I've been up to as its been a bit quiet on here the past few weeks. First up was Leeds festival which I went to with some old school friends. I had an amazing time, there was lots of dancing, drinking and fun times, and a few shifts behind the bar too.

All the bag packed and ready!

Still rocking leopard print under my
waterproof
Once I got home it was time to relax, I managed to unpack pretty fast this year so I spent the rest of Monday in bed. I ended up getting a chest infection at Leeds as I didn't listen to everyone telling me to pack extra warm clothes, silly Rachel!
Then before I knew it it was time for Plus North, there was lots of chatting and runways shows during the day and lots if partying at night. Me and Lisa actually ended up stopping over an extra night so we could go out again with the lovely Sam, Amanda and Elana.




It was a great weekend I had a blast. I'm going to do a proper post about the weekend, what i wore and the outfits i modelled for Simply Be over the next week or so.
And last but not least after wanting to for ages I've had my septum pierced and I love it!


XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been having a great couple of weeks! I saw a couple of photos of you modelling in the leopard undies at Plus North on some other blogs, and you looked absolutely amazing! Go you! I love your new piercing, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute with your septum done. I told myself I'd get it for my birthday two years ago. Did I fuck! :P x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new septum piercing, I'm dying to get a forward helix piercing but my boyfriend is extremely squeamish about piercings so I'm not sure whether to or not really! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you for getting to go to a festival! Attending a festival is on my bucket list :D

    Any chance of a post about your piercing? I want to get my septum pierced and am trying to learn as much as possible about the process before I scrape together the cash to get it done! LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always the one who forgets to pack properly for things like camping - I go for cute instead of funtional on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.