Saturday 20 September 2014

Neon Daisy

Today I'm sharing with you the outfit i wore on Sunday day at Plus North, Sunday was a more relaxed day with a clothes swap and talks from fellow bloggers. I only stopped on Sunday for the swap as i was meeting the Mr for food with Lisa so i wasn't able to stop for the talks. I got some great bits at the swap which i will be sharing with you soon, i even ended up wearing a whole outfit from the swap on Sunday night.

P9136085

The top was another piece i bought in the Manchester Simply Be store. Again its from Ax Paris but i can't see it on the website anymore unfortunately. I'm not surprised its sold out to be honest as its such a cute easy to wear top.

P9136087

I'm wearing a size 24 here as i wanted a looser fit to really show off the swing style. The top doesn't have any stretch to it really so i would advise to get your usual size or maybe one size up if you do manage to get your hands on it.

P9136089

I teamed this with my acid wash shorts from New Look inspire which are no longer in stock, and my trusty New Look jacket. I decided to take this with me to Plus North as i thought it went well with all my outfit choices and i was a bit stuck for space as my case is only really small, but it does look like a penguin so its worth it!

P9136097

I think i did quite well at packing light for Plus North and i managed not to forget anything along the way. Although when i do forget something while packing its usually the most important thing!
I hope your all having a good weekend do you have any plans?
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love the top; it looks especially good with the blazer! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.