Friday 26 September 2014

Another Swap Gem

Here is another maxi i picked up at the clothes swap at Plus North, again i have worn it to work a few times as i find it so comfy.

P9136115

Again i teamed this with my denim jacket,  when i was younger i wore my denim jacket with pretty much everything and i think I'm regressing to that stage again and i love it!

P9136113

This dress was originally from Asda, I'm not sure what size this is but it fits well and the buttons don't gape too much thanks to the elasticised panel on the back.

P9136103

This dress has a lovely bird print material which is sheer over a white cotton slip underneath. As you can see from the pictures its a little long on me but not too long so that i trip over it.
I'm looking forward to the weekend where i plan on putting my comfies on and watching lots of films with the Mr, what do you have planned?
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress! The print is amazing and it looks really cool with the denim jacket. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress, simply styled with the denim jacket. I am loving dusky, muted pastels and florals for fall, and this dress sums up all of those things perfectly!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I lived in denim jackets growing up, too. I haven't worn mine for a few months, but they're so good for throwing on over dresses when it's cold. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.