Saturday 27 September 2014

Red Leopard

Here is an outfit i wore to work featuring a super cute shirt that the lovely Lisa gave me. Lisa had bought this shirt in red and brown and i had totally fallen in love so when she asked if i wanted them as she wasn't going to get the wear out of them i almost squealed.

P9136018

This shirt is by Lovedrobe for Simply Be and is a size 30, i usually wear a 22/24 in tops so although this is a few sizes too big i don't feel like it is. Which makes me think that if your going to get this you should size up once or twice depending on the fit you want.

P9136026

I wore this to work with leggings, a cami underneath and leopard pumps all from Primark and all costing £3 each. So my whole outfit cost me £9 which is an amazing price.

P9136024

This shirt had a dipped hem which i really like, i do think that if you had your usual size it might be quite high at the front. Although I'm wearing a separate cami underneath the shirt did originally come with one but Lisa had taken it out.
I really love this shirt so a big thanks to Lisa for handing it down to me, she really is the best !
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing in it! Red is definitely your colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that, might have to invest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.