Saturday 30 November 2013

Cut Out Leopard

I first spotted this dress back at Plus North when the lovely Betty had it on and i fell in love, especially with the cut out at the front. I loved the bright pink leopard print and the cut of the dress, i know some people are getting a bit bored of skater style dresses but i quite like them especially when they have a bit of a cheeky side like this one.

PB245072

This dress is quite short which i like and is made from a pretty thick stretch material. Its so comfy to wear and the thick material is fantastic for this colder weather we are having, although as the temperature drops i think i might need to add some thick tights and my faux fur or biker jacket as i did in my previous post.


PB245074

This dress has a really full skirt which is perfect for twirling in! The cut out adds a really cute detail to the dress and gives a cheeky glimpse of cleavage which is always good with me. I ordered the size 22 and the fit is perfect for me, enough room for my boobs to fit without them trying to make a bid for freedom.


PB245078

This dress is still available online here for £50, i think this dress is well worth the money its pretty thick so great for winter and its really well made. The only thing you may have issues with is the length if you are taller than me as its quite a short dress.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend :) 
XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! ^^ Have a great weekend!

    MMxoxo
    chibichubbyshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have to order this. I blame/love you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha its a fab dress worth the money and perfect ! xx

      Delete
  3. You look absolutely amazing! That dress is perfect on you. I love the cut out detail and the colour is really fun, too. Fabulous, as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable dress, so cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.