Saturday 2 November 2013

Fat Mermaid

I'm sure many of you saw the quick picture I posted to twitter when this dress came but I think it deserves a post. Now I haven't worn this dress yet but I know a lot of you were interested in the fit etc so I thought a post on how to become a fat mermaid was needed :)

PA274968

Step 1: Go to Simply Be and add the Ax Paris sequin dress to your basket.
Step 2 : Complete order 
Step 3 : Sit by the letterbox until it arrives 
Step 4: Put the dress on. You are now a hot fat mermaid go lure others with your charms and sparkles!

PA274972

Now that's out of the way lets talk about this dress I mean WOW!! I fell hard for this dress I'm completely in love.

PA274970

It is fully lined with a stretchy body con style lining so the dress does allow for movement. I ordered the 24 which is perfect, I would suggest ordering a size up if you can as I think that will give the best fit.
The sequins are all over the dress in greens and blacks so they really look amazing when you move and the light hits them.

PA274967

There is an exposed zip to the back so you can get the dress on and off, I wouldn't have been able to pull it over my head like I do with most dresses.
This dress comes just below my knee and I'm 5 4" so if your taller than me it will probably be a above the knee dress.
If I've managed this there now should be a video where you can see the beautiful colours of the dress when you move.


PA274971

As soon as this dress came and I tried it on I fell in love, the fit is great but the sequins and all the colours of the dress really make it for me. I honestly felt like a mermaid ! 
XOXO

15 comments:

  1. Can't see the video but it's so bloody gorgeous! I have absolutely no need to buy one, but GAAAHHH...It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boo to blogger now showing the wonderful sparkles! its amazing i reckon everyone needs this dress xx

      Delete
  2. It is absolutely stunning! You look fantastic in it :) I'm scared to order though as the last sequin dress I had ripped my arms to shreds :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you lovely. this one is really well lined and only the bottom line of sequins actually touch skin directly so think you would be ok xx

      Delete
  3. Truly a gorgeous dress! You look fantastic, it really suits you :)
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Your hair looks amazing in contrast to it! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i think having the colourful hair makes the dress look even prettier xx

      Delete
  5. This dress is absolutely gorgeous, and so are you! I love your fat mermaid directions! Haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks louise i reckon everyone needs the steps to become a fat mermaid right?! ;) xx

      Delete
  6. That dress is awesome, love love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you jackie its so beautiful you can't help but smile in it xx

      Delete
  7. thank you hun i adore it ! the colours are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the colours in this are gorgeous!!!! Absolutely stunning, might need this for Christmas ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    Would you consider selling your dress?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.