Sunday 24 November 2013

Cosy Cat Lady

I was contacted recently by Just Curvy who asked if I'd like to review a piece from the website, i had been doing a bit of internet window shopping so i already knew the piece i would pick. You all know me and my love of cats by now, so as soon as i saw this jumper i knew i needed it in my life.

PB245050

The jumper has the cutest cat on it and it even had the back legs and tail on the back which i love!

PB245046

I decided to wear this with my Dorothy Perkins leopard skirt to work last week. The jumper was really comfy and kept me warm, i did add a thin cami underneath as it was particularly chilly on the day. I was sent a 24/26 in this jumper and it just fits me so i would say it is on the small side. The main reason for this is the stitching at the bottom which is quite tight without much give, i just tucked this bit back underneath the jumper and it was fine for me.

PB245042

The jumper has small sequins stitched in all over the jumper so it shimmers when you catch the light and looks really pretty. You can buy the jumper online here for £29.99 its a must for any of you cat ladies out there!

PB245044

As a major cat lady there was no way i wasn't going to choose this jumper but i also fell pretty hard for this skirt which i think would look amazing on, the print is fabulous! And for £14.99 it not going to break the bank either.

If you haven't tried Just Curvy yet give them a try they have lots of cute pieces on the site and all at really reasonable prices.
XOXO


7 comments:

  1. That jumper is epic and so you. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and cute sweater. ♡ This is absolute your piece of clothing. :)

    ♡ Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jumper is fantastic. I also like your skirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that jumper in my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute jumper and very you! It looks super cosy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.