Friday 15 November 2013

Leopard Shots

As anyone who knows me knows i have been wanting a pair or leopard print shorts forever! well eBay finally came to my rescue when i spotted these forever21 leopard shorts. I bid on them and won them for £3.20 so they were quite the bargain!

PB024981

I wore these shorts as soon as they came through the door i loved them so much! These are a 3xl the largest size forever21 do in their plus size range and fit me perfectly but there isn't much room so i would say the 3xl in these is about a 22.

PB024983


I love how the leopard print is heart shaped in some places, they are literally the cutest shorts ever! I wore these with my New Look peplum top i got in the sale for £4 and some tights from Tesco. The whole outfit cost me no more that £10 what a bargain!!

PB024986

I love eBay and the way that generally if you keep looking your leopard print dreams will come true ;) Well mine did and i couldn't be happier than i am with these shorts. This pair of shorts is the first thing I've ever bought from forver21. I'm not sure if I'd buy from them again as i think their sizing might be a bit small  for me most of the time but if a bargain comes up again on eBay then i might be tempted.
XOXO

15 comments:

  1. you are sooo Jammy lol u always get a great bargain. I love the top and shorts you look so cute :)

    Gillian www.weegillie.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! I have a pair from Torrid that are purple with leopard print :) I love the hearts on this though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg they sound amazing I'm jealous! xx

      Delete
    2. don't worry I think yours are cuter!! Let's trade! bahah

      Delete
  3. You've made me fall in love with shorts again. You look so fab in them I wanna try some for myself!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts! They're so cute and very you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those are killer!! Don't give up on F21 though- I often don't fit into their pants, but then wear a 2X in their tops, keep at it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ill remember that next time I'm having a nosey on the site thank you xx

      Delete
  6. Yeah, Forever21 sizes are really kooky. They're size 20 in the plus section is more like a UK 24 in a pair of denim shorts that I got in the sale, and the tops do seem to come up larger, but they are all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad its not just me who thinks the sizes are a bit crazy! i wish there was a store near me so i could try on i hate having to send stuff back xx

      Delete
  7. Forever21 sizes are a bit kooky. I bought a pair of their denim shorts in a size 20 which it said was a UK size 26 on the site, but they were more like a 24. I have a couple of tops from there too and they're all different sizes so it is a bit hit or miss, but definitely worth checking them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.