Monday 2 December 2013

Lady Dates

A few weeks ago i went to meadowhall to meet up with some other lovely blogger babes for a spot of window shopping, coffee and some lunch. I had a fabulous time with EmmaBeeLolly and Leah here are a few pics others took during the day. I always forget to take pictures as I'm too busy chatting away.

Pic by Emma not quite sure what my face is doing?!

Pics taken by the lovely Emma
I thought I'd share my outfit from the day with you, i forgot to take outfit pics on my way out so they were taken after i got home and without shoes again! I do wear shoes i promise ;)

PB245099

This dress is one i have had in my wardrobe for months and months with the tags still on. Its not that i didn't like the dress i just always had something else i wanted to wear first. The dress was from New Look ages ago and is a size 22, which is if anything a little big for me but not so much that you would notice.

PB245104

The dress has a really lovely floaty chiffon style top layer with cute little polkadots on and cute buttoned cuffs on the sleeves. Its a really pretty dress and comfy to wear as well. The dress has a elasticised waist but i decided to add a belt which i got from Primark with a pair of shorts and it actually fits me which is surprising!

PB245101

I had a great time with these lovely ladies, one of the best things about blogging for me is how many people i have met that i now call friends, without blogging i might never have met them so I'm really thankful i have :)
XOXO

10 comments:

  1. You looked gorgeous and always fun to hang out with you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks fabulous with your hair colour! The colours really set each other off. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a really simple but fabulous dress i love it xx

      Delete
  3. I love the dress and am glad you had loads of fun. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is just precious. Love the semi-sheer sleeves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.