Wednesday 7 August 2013

Stylish Specs

As I'm sure you all know by now i have to wear glasses everyday so i do like to try different style and have pairs that make me stand out, I'm never one to blend into the background! I was offered the chance to try some glasses by SpecsPost and had a hard time narrowing it down to the pair i wanted to try.
They have a great range of glasses of all prices. styles and shapes. I finally decided on this pair, the frames are a little different to the ones i usually wear and i loved the little flash of pink on the inside of the glasses.

I love these frames so much they look really cute on and I'm glad i went for something a little different to my usual  style. 

P1014689

The glasses were really comfy to wear and fit my face well, the website does give you measurements for the glasses so you can compare them to your current ones and find the perfect par for you. You can even get your old glasses re-glazed from £20.

P1014681


P1014678

I wore my glasses with my new Simply Be playsuit and i think they go perfectly. I'd definitely recommend SpecsPost for glasses the service was great and they arrived really quickly, I'll be heading here to look for new frames in the future!


I now have my eye on some sunglasses i love these so much and you can't go wrong at £21.99 for prescription sunnies!
Have you used SpecsPost before ?
XOXO

7 comments:

  1. They look really good! What a bargain. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those glasses are gorgeous, and they really suit you! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these.. I love them on you and I love your hair... I want some rachel hair and glasses!!!!

    toni x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks hun you need to get some they are so cute! xx

      Delete
  4. Bargain, and I adore them! They suit you down to the ground, so funky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.