Wednesday 14 August 2013

Stand Out From The Crowd

This time for the omcz post it was my turn to choose the theme so i went for standing out from the crowd. However each wanted to interpret it was up to them, whether it was bright clothes, flesh out and proud or breaking a fashion rule etc.

Now i stand out from the crowd most of the time, but i like that,being different shouldn't make you want to blend in it should make you want to stand out more. That's the way i see it anyway i like to be visible and if someone has an issue with that then they have two choices really and one of them ends in off :)

P1014697

So although I'm wearing all black which is pretty unusual for me, i still stand out a lot. I have bright purple hair, i have visible tattoos and fat and I'm breaking the 'don't show your boobs and legs' rule in a very sheer top. Do you know what? I felt absolutely amazing i think i looked great and I'd wear this everyday if i could.

P1014692

I wore this out for my impromptu night of dancing I'd bought the skirt and top from  New Look that day and changed into it from the dress I'd been wearing during the day. It was perfect for dancing in, although the skirt might be a bit short for some peoples tastes but not mine!

P1014699

The skirt was only £8.99 and i got a size 22, its a stretchy material so you don't need to size up, the top was £17.99 and a size 26. The lovely Lisa had taken it into the changing rooms but didn't want it so i tried it on and fell in love, the neck line detail is beautiful.

P1014703

If you want to stand out then do it, never worry about what someone else thinks you're the only one that actually counts :)
Lets see how the others stood out,

Do you like to stand out from the crowd?
XOXO

27 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Amazing outfit is amazing. x x

    P.S. Love the bit about one of them ending in off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking totes amaze lady love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thans nikki :) its a fab top and the skirt will go with so much ! xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning :D The blouse is HOT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so lovely and exciting on you. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fab, I love your choice of theme and your hair, I want your hair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) i love my hair it makes me sad i never did it years ago but I'm so glad i did now xx

      Delete
  6. the neck line is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neckline is officially gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The neckline is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous and im inlove with that sheer top. Your hair is really a standout - love the colour, totally amazing on you :)
    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to i don't usually do completely sheer but i couldn't resist with this I'm in love xx

      Delete
  10. You look amazing! Love the detail around the neckline. I think being different to the crowd should be encouraged; it's so much better than blending in! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly it is ! i love to stand out even when its someone looking at me like I'm mad i know i feel great so thats all that matters x

      Delete
  11. Oooh hottie! I love the top especially.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really suit the dress I love it! :)
    http://lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome. The blouse is just about the limit! Love it.

    ♡ Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.