Monday 12 August 2013

A New Spin On A Classic

A few moths ago i went to the Simply Be blogger take over day and got the chance to see some of the pieces that would be coming soon. I'm not going to lie i fell in love with most of it! One of the dresses i saw and loved was this leopard print dress, i loved the fact it was a red/burgundy colour and not the usual colours you see associated with leopard print.

P1014709

I was sent this dress by Simply Be along with the Project D dress you saw here and i really love it. Its actually quite a thick jersey so it will be great for the cooler weather and layering up in the winter. I was sent the dress in a 22 but i could easily have fit in a 20 its really roomy.

P1014710

The dress came to my knees so it would still be a good length for you taller ladies too. I wore this to go shopping and to for a few afternoon drinks which actually turned out to be a fun filled night of dancing. those unplanned nights are always the best!

P1014712


P1014713

The dress has a low cut back which i really love and it has a exposed zip to the back which i don't usually like to be honest but this one is pretty cute although i think the dress wold look just as nice without it. This dress is really comfy and i love the print and colour too. Its online here if you want to let out for wild side!
I've also re dyed my hair so its a little darker now and i love it sooo much !!
Hope you all have a fantastic week!
XOXO

13 comments:

  1. Love the exposed zip too! And I LOVE your hair!
    Elyse
    www.theellecurve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got this dress hehe! love it on you.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it especially the exposed zip at the back as it makes a little bit different. It really suits you the colour is fab and I can imagine wearing it through autumn with leggings and boots as well. Might have to go have a look on their site!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really suit it, not sure it would look that good on me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely on you, not so sure it would look that good on me though x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of your hair. Its different from the usual. And the dress is really different xoxx hsquared

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress and the shape is perfect on you. ♡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that dress!! Id so get it but i dont think they post to Australia :( boo
    but it looks great on u!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous dress, and I love your hair!!! I am planning on taking the plunge and going blue soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that print in that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous dress! It really suits you, and goes well with your new beautiful purple hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm saving for this - think I'll be wearing it all winter with their big fluffy cardigan and boots. You look awesome in it :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.