Saturday 24 August 2013

Pretty Peacocks

This is my second scheduled post while I'm away at Leeds festival so i thought what better follow on from Lauren's dress but to show you Em's beautiful dress.
This dress it cut to perfection and it makes me feel like a million dollars :) It shows off my figure really well and i makes me feel really smart too. I love the mix of colours from the peacock print.

P1014756

I got this dress in a 22 and i love the fit, this dress seriously feels like it was made just for me. When a dress does that it's definitely a winner in my book.

P1014755

This dress comes to just below my knee which i love, and it has some stretch too so you may want to size down for a more fitted look. The camera hasn't picked it up very well but the dress has beautiful gathering down the sides to the front which make the fit even better.


P1014749

I really love the waist band of the dress too which brings the dress in under your bust to give the dress a really nice shape. I think this dress is really versatile, I'd wear it to work if i wanted to dress up a little or out for a night out with some heels and a few sparkles.

P1014748

I really love this dress, again a big thank you to Em and Simply Be for creating and designing this beauty! If you want to get yours head over to the website, what are you waiting for?
Here is Em looking totally gorgeous in her dress 


XOXO

19 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous and you look amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love those colours on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great print, looks fab on you :)
    Elle
    www.theellecurve.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. Like Leah said: You rock that dress. :)

    ♡ Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome in the dress!! I'm wearing it tomorrow and I feel exactly like you when I wear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i bet you look super hot in yours too xx

      Delete
  6. I seriously love the cut and style of this dress. The neckline has be sold! x I want it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should get it the cut is fabulous and makes you feel great xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.