Friday 2 August 2013

Casual Playsuit

When i was at the Simply Be blogger takeover the other month the lovely Charlie pointed out a playsuit set she liked and said it's pyjamas but I'd wear it out! I agreed but when i went home to order them they had sold out in my size but while i was having a nosey at the site the other day i spotted another 2 pack of playsuits in the night wear section.
I decided to order them and i went for a size 24-26 as i thought the 20-22 might be a bit small. They were £22 for a pack of two which i think is good value, you can get them here.
I fully intend to wear these out of the house they are perfect especially in the heat and really comfy too!

P1014656

I think the 24-26 might be a bit big but i think the smaller size might have been too small for me so I'm sticking with these ones.

P1014659

This one is the purple polkadot playsuit but the other one in the pack is leopard print! I have wanted a leopard print playsuit forever but never found one above a size 18 so it might be from the nightwear section but i will be rocking that leopard one all summer!
I hope you are all having a lovely week :)
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, they're lovely! Looking pretty as fuck with your hair down. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cute! I think they look perfectly fine for day wear, and really suit you. I really want some for sleeping in xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fab when I first saw the picture I had no idea they were meant to be nightwear! I am desperate for a playsuit so might have a look at these xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You total babe!! I'm alway hesitant with playsuits, the cuts are so unpredictable, but tho one looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.