Sunday 4 August 2013

I Finally Did It

I have always wanted to dye my hair a really nice purple colour so i finally decided to go for it last week. I booked in for my hair bleaching last week and i ordered the dye online, i ordered the crazy colour lavender as i loved the colour.
So i thought I'd show you the before and after,




The colour didn't take all over my hair so there are a few bits that are more blue/grey/yellow! But i did buy a darker purple dye which i am going to use next week to cover over it. I really love how it looks though and I'm glad i finally decided to do it!
Hope you all having a lovely weekend!
XOXO

19 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! I've wanted to dye my hair a different colour for ages and you've inspired me to do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh I love it! You look hot with lavender hair! Not the easiest of things to pull off but you've done it Xbox

    www.thestylekhaleesi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant colour on you. I think the bits that didn't show up properly kind of add a bit of personality and highlight to your hair.

    Bet your so glad you took the plunge now!

    Carrie


    cazmosworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so happy i did i love it zoo much now i just want all the colours xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, I loove it!! I wish I had the guts to do something vibrant and different again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing with purple hair! It definitely suits your style and personality well. There's always a little bit of hair that gets missed or doesn't take, but sometimes that just adds to the look lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i can't wait to add the darker de and see how that looks xx

      Delete
  6. Aaaah! You look amazing! Yeah getting lighter purple to cover consistently is a pain, you have to dye it again really and it'll fade inconsistently too. But its purple hair, so who cares, its awesome and fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly you in sired me to go for it i love your hair zoo much xx

      Delete
  7. Really suits you! I had dark purple hair for a while, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you need to use something like manic panic snow to kill the yellow tones then the purple will hold better and more even

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.