Friday 5 July 2013

Fat Babes In Jeans

When i went shopping with the girls i tried some cropped jeans on in Evans and i fell in love and so did the lovely Lisa so she bought them too. You have seen me in the jeans here already but me and Lisa wanted to show you how we both styled them.

P1014536

It's been a while since i wore a headscarf so i thought I'd pop one on but instead of my usual roll i went with a side swooped fringe and i love how it looks!

P1014542

I decided to wear the jeans with my Primark mouse pumps and headscarf and my Clements Ribeiro t-shirt which i got from Evans. I went for a size 20 in the t-shirt and the fit is great, its quite a thick material so good for summer days when there is a bit of a cool breeze. There isn't much stretch to it though although i do think its a generous fit. I can't wait to wear it with my shorts i think it will look super cute.

P1014539

As i said in my other post i am in love with these jeans, they are just perfect! i went for a 24 and i think that's the best fit for me, if you want to give them a try you can get them here.


P1014544

I have so much love for the outfit, i cannot wait to see how Lisa styled her cropped jeans!
Head over to Lisa's blog now and have a look :)
XOXO

5 comments:

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.