Monday 15 July 2013

Casual To Keep Cool

Its been so warm recently i haven't been able to cool down and when I've been going out I've pretty much lived in my leopard print maxi but today i decided to wear something different.

P1014573

Its no secret I'm not a summer girl as you can see by my red face and messy hair i don't look my best flustered! I wore my Primark Hello Kitty top which is a size 20 and was from the pyjama section for about £5. I love Hello Kitty so I'm not letting the fact something didn't come from the main section stop me wearing it!

P1014577

I wore the top with my new-ish Evans knee shorts, i bought these at the same time as the cropped jeans and i love them just as much. They are a size 24 and a great, comfortable fit for me. They are online here but only in a 30 and 32 at the minute but there was loads in store so you could always try your local store if you have one. They were £18 which i think is a really reasonable price.

P1014580

This outfit is perfect for relaxing in and it did keep me pretty cool although i wouldn't say no to a bit of air con! 
Evans will definitely be the first place i go to look at jeans in the future as i don't have a bad thing to say about these or the cropped jeans i blogged about here
Hope you all had a great weekend!
XOXO

10 comments:

  1. Awwww … so cute. Love the tee. <3<3<3

    Love, Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you can wear denim at the minute! I'm dying in loose light weight dresses! I love summer, but it's far too hot at home right now. Would be easier if we all had air con and access to the sea! Or were just on a permanent holiday haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A permenet holiday sounds like a good idea! It wasn't one of the hottest days when I wore it so I managed ok xx

      Delete
  3. I've got those shorts, they're so great! X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they?! I can't believe how comfy they are xx

      Delete
  4. I want those shorts look comfy :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so comfy try your local store, I hope you find some xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.