Wednesday 10 July 2013

A Statement Piece

I was contacted recently and asked if i wanted to review a statement necklace from Damart, i decided on this one as it was leopard print and you know how much i love a bit of leopard!


The necklace itself is quite simple with the rope design and the large leopard disc but i think it looks great.
I wore it with my Tesco maxi dress which I've had for a while


P1014546

I think the necklace goes great with the dress, the dress is all black so you often need a bold statement piece to bring it together and make it seem less boring.

P1014557

This is my first big statement necklace that isn't a word necklace and i really love it. It's available online here for £13 if you want to add something extra to your outfit.


P1014553

I think its great how something can change an outfit and make you feel more put together, I'm definitely  loving the statement necklace!
What do you think ?
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the necklace! I think it really makes the outfit something special. It's a very glam outfit. You look amazing. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely. I saw it on Kathroon as well. I might indulge! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that necklace, and I'm loving the dress, too! You look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii I just wanted to let you know that I'm giving you a Liebster award! all the details can be found in this post http://budgetsplurgebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html ...You don't have to feel pressured to continue with it, but I just wanted to let you know! :) Xo, Ember Darling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.