Friday 21 December 2012

She said beauty

This is the last she said beauty box they are stopping them now so here the last box and what came in it.

IMG_4051

First up 

IMG_4052

Jing- whole leaf teabags. I got the jasmine silver needle tea and haven't tried it yet, sometimes i find these teas can be a little perfumed for my tastes. But i will give them a try because you never know until you do.


IMG_4053

This is Dr Duve anti ageing eye cream - i really hate these little sachets that they put in and for this box you get 1 sachet as a sample. The cream itself is worth £115 for the full size 30ml tub so i know I'm not going to get a lot but i'd rather they not put it in at all. Im never going to pay £115 for a eye cream!


IMG_4054

Dr Duve skin cream- i feel the same way about this sample as i do the previous one. The full size is £129 for 50ml again something i will never buy.


IMG_4055

Amie cooling mask- i have had this before and i dint like the smell or consistency but it does work well so  i will be using this again.


IMG_4056

IMG_4061

Technic tawny port nail polish - i really like this colour although it did take 3 coats to get a good finish. This is a full size polish worth £1.25 which is a really good price for a polish. Some people might think this is a bit cheap for a beauty box but i like to get things that i could actually afford to buy.


IMG_4057

Orico face oil - i really love my dhc face oil so I'm interested to see if this will stand up against it. I prefer the non scented dhc oil as this one has rosehip in it which i find has a very overpowering scent. This one had added vitamins in it i can't wait to see the results.


IMG_4058

Lastly i got the Bourjois nail varnish remover - this is a pot with a sponge in and you just dip your nail in and twist to remove the polish. I can't wait to give this a go.

What did you get in your box this month?
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your nails, mine would never grow that long before they broke! :( How long did the polish last on you? Mine chipped within 3 hours without a top coat :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About a day but for £1 I didn't mind really. I used to bite them then started to grow them using Sally Hanson hard as nails I swear by it xx

      Delete
    2. I'll have to get some and give it a go! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow look at those nails!! Impressive. I love the colour. I can't believe the price of those creams! Who has the money to spendthat much on face cream?? Ridiculous. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.