Saturday 22 December 2012

Lace and Love

This is an outfit i wore last week for my hubby's birthday. I think this dress has a birthday feel about and decided it needed another outing. I have already blogged about the dress before here i really love it.
So onto the outfit

P1013330

The dress is from Simply Be and is available here should you want to get your hands on it for new years. As i said in the previous post it's a great dress and very comfortable just a little on the short side for me, but this time i wore it with flats (not seen) and weirdly it didn't seems as short.
The cardigan is an old one its from the Beth Ditto range at Evans and is a size 22/24 i really love this cardigan but for some reason it doesn't get the wear that it should. I really loved the Beth Ditto range as I'm sure many of you did too, i can't remember how much i paid for this as it was a while ago but if you are after one then it does sometimes pop up on eBay.

P1013328

As it was the hubby's birthday we went for something to eat at TGI fridays but as usual i didn't get any pictures i was too busy tucking in! Its was quite chilly in the restaurant but the cardigan kept me pretty warm. I did try to get a close up of the dress and cardigan but for some reason in the pictures the dress looks burgundy but its really a lovely purple so i didn't include that.


P1013332

Thankfully I'm now off work till January do you have any plans for your time off or are you unlucky and have to work?
XOXO


10 comments:

  1. This dress is so pretty, you look amazing!

    I'm driving around Germany to visit the boyfriend's and my parents for the holidays - and I'm also off of work, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) that sounds lovely I hope you have a great time and a lovely Xmas xx

      Delete
  2. Love that dress, the print and colours are beautiful.

    Off college for the holidays and I miss it already!

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) id love to say I miss work but I don't for a second lol xx

      Delete
  3. Love the dress! I'm going to stay with my mum in North Yorkshire over Christmas, setting off tomorrow and can't wait! Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I hope you love your brooches when you open them xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful outfit! My Sister has the cardigan and I'm very jealous as it's gorgeous. The dress looks so elegant- definitely perfect for birthday celebrations.

    I hope you have a fantastic xmas and New Year; you're lucky that you get the whole time off. I'll be spending Christmas at home, and if I can cope with the journey, spending New Years at my Sisters down South xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope you can get down to your sisters and have a fab time xx

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas! I'm a student so I'm free for a couple of weeks :)
    You look great! I love both the dress and the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too :) lucky you enjoy your time off I hope you have lots if fun xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.