Saturday 8 December 2012

Pretty in purple

I was contacted recently by Joanne at Vida Moda who kindly offered me the chance to review something from the site. I was sent this pashmina shawl in a lovely deep purple colour it is available on the website for £18 and would make a great gift for yourself or others.
I wore mine to keep the chill of my arms and shoulders when going out for the evening. Sometimes it can be too cold to go out with bare arms but you don't want to wear a heavy coat or jacket, this is where the pashmina comes in.

P1013264

The pashimna keeps the cold away without detracting from your outfit underneath. Its a really lovely colour which would go with most things but if purple isn't your cup of tea then you can get this in many more colours along with more quality fashion at Vida Moda. It's very well made and i found it to be soft on my skin, i can sometimes find that some materials can be scratchy and irritate.


P1013268

I wore mine in a more dressed up way but i have seen others wear their pashminas with a more dressed down look, so you can get plenty of wear out of it. I'm wearing mine with my Torrid dress and Irregular Choice heels. I think the pashmina really set off the outfit and seems to make the leopard print stand out even more.
If your looking for gift ideas this could be great you don't have to worry about whether or not it will be the right size and with lots of colours to choose too whats not to like?!
And finally here i am doing my best tiger impression to make you all smile 

P1013273

Will you be bringing out your pashmina to keep the chill away?
XOXO

12 comments:

  1. You are so so so beautiful.. I like your dress so much. And pashmina is perfect for cold winter nights.. Very well..:))
    All best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beck :) it is it keeps the chill off nicely xx

      Delete
  2. The dress is AMAZING! I have a couple of pashminas, they're great round the shoulders or over the head Virgin Mary-style when there's light rain. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think it's fab for round the shoulders. Virgin Mary style made me chuckle xx

      Delete
  3. I love this look! You're right, the pashmina really does set that gorgeous dress off! You look amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, thanks for reviewing pashmina, it looks great on you. I'm pleased you noticed how soft they are, that's why I chose to stock them. Like you I don't like scratchy material! I hope you get lots of wear out of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome I really love it and think it could be worn so many ways ! It's a great choice lovely colours I think they make great gifts. I will do thank you again xx

      Delete
  5. Rocking that leopard print, love the tiger impression : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.