Monday 3 December 2012

A leopard can never have enough spots

I was contacted recently by Freshwater PR who work with Curvissa and offered the chance to review something from the website. I decided on this cardigan as you all know i love leopard print and i love cardigans, so a chance to combine the two and I'm all over it!
The cardigan was out of stock in the 22-24 the size i originally requested but as i never close my cardigans i sized down to the 18-20 and I'm really glad i did as the fit is perfect.

P1013285

The cardigan came the next day but was then held hostage at the post office for the rest of the week as i couldn't pick it up during opening hours because of work. But i finally got my hands on it Saturday morning and was dying to try it on. I was a little worried that the arms would be tight as it was the 18-20 but i didn't need to as there is still plenty of room in the arms. The cardigan is still available in sizes 14-16 and 18-20 for £42, my advise would be to size down if your thinking of adding this beauty to your wardrobe.

P1013288

The cardigan is really well made, the print is fabulous and its really comfy to wear. I wore it with my purple Max C dress which I've had for ages, some thick tights as it's getting chillier and my Irregular Choice shoes. I decided the outfit could do with a little more leopard so added the headscarf.
As i sized down on the cardigan but have quite a large bust the cardigan doesn't fasten all the way up but i wasn't expecting it too. I decided to add my homemade cardigan clips to keep everything in place, and keeping with the big cat theme i went for my black cat ones.

P1013292

After browsing the Curvissa site i picked out a few of my favourites.
This lace trim dress is gorgeous i could see me wearing it with some black tights, high wedge heels and my faux fur over the top to keep toasty.It is available is sizes 14-32 for £42

24232372
I'm not usually a check girl but this jumped out at me. I think it would look fab over skinny jeans or leggings for me with some flats.It would be great for me to wear while running about doing jobs. Available in 14-32 for £30.

Check blouse £30 Curvissa.co.uk 23673471

My last pick is this lace dress which is a little more expensive at £75 but the detail around the collar is so nice. I love the black lace over the white background too.

Layered effect lace dress £75 Curvissa.co.uk

Do you have any favourite pieces from Curvissa?
XOXO

9 comments:

  1. LOVE that cardigan, excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cardigan! It looks great with the cobalt blue. I usually have to size down in cardis for wearing open over other clothes, and yours looks perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) most of the time I go for a 20 or 22 so I wasn't sure if a 18 was pushing it but I love it :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.