Monday 17 December 2012

Its a True LBD

I have had this dress for a few months but i have only just gotten around to wearing it. I am completely in love with it. I bought it from Tesco along with the bird print dress i blogged about a few weeks ago.
The dress is sadly no longer in stock online but you might still find it in your local store.


P1013321

I decided to go a bit wild with this and seemed to add everything leopard print that i own but i i love how it looks. The cardigan is from Curvissa and you have seen it a few times now, i really love it! The tights are from Evans and a size 2, i really love the colour but the fit could be better. The headscarf and shoes are both Primark.

P1013323

The dress is super comfy and fits really nicely I sized up and went for a 24 as i preferred the slightly looser fit that it gave. It was an amazing price at £18 and for hat you get a great quality dress. The lace is lovely and soft unlike other lace dresses i have tried in the past. The main part of the dress is quite a thick stretch jersey material so its perfect of the colder weather. The length for me was perfect too. 

P1013327

I love how you can dress this up and down. I went for a more casual look but i think it would look just as fab with some high heels and a bit for sparkle.
Whats your go to LBD?
XOXO

16 comments:

  1. I love the plum tights with the leopard skin, it's gorgeous. You look absolutely fabulous!!


    http://reddutchess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you have to add a little leopard in there xx

      Delete
  2. I love the way you've accessorized this with leopard! Gives the dress a whole new look.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so pretty, I love the rockabilly styling too!

    Dp
    X

    Www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have put plum tights with that - which is why I'm not a fashion blogger. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coloured tights I just wish there were more plus sized ones available. They can change an outfit completely you should get yourself a pair. Thank you xx

      Delete
  5. I have this dress, its getting its first outing on Friday night on a 30th do.

    i really want to team it with coloured tights but its a B&W dress code so don't dare but will be in the future xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it ! Screw the dress code :p xx

      Delete
  6. Super cute! I love that dress, and I really like how you've paired it it with leopard accessories to spice things up.

    In an effort to spread the love around, I nominated you for a blog award to promote new (or new-ish) blogs with under 200 followers :) Don't feel obligated to post it/pass it on if you don't want to, but know that I think you're awesome! Details are at http://fatfashionablefeminist.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/liebster-award-for-new-bloggers/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I really love leopard print any excuse to wear it and I'm there :) thank you for the nomination xx

      Delete
  7. Love the leopard print accessories, perfect accent to a little black dress.

    I wish there was a better source for coloured plus size tights as they are really lovely. Evans one fit me weird.

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I agree it's so hard to find them they are like unicorn poo lol xx

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous outfit! I love every little bit of it. All the leopard print looks great, especially with those berry tights. I own a pair of those too and love em! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I think I need a size bigger really they were a little tight xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.