Saturday 12 July 2014

Pre Blackpool Prep

As I'm sure you all know I'm going to Blackpool next weekend to celebrate my favourite dancing partners birthday. I know me and Lisa will have a great time we always do but I'm having a serious stress over what to pack. I am the epitome of "a wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear" except i have 3 wardrobes which I'm sure makes it worse!
As you can see i have a problem!

I went to meadowhall with the Mr today to get some last minute bits and i thought I'd share them with you.
I went into New Look to look for shorts for the Mr but ended up coming out with a pair of shorts for me and a super cute jacket.


The jacket has really bright flowers on it which i love and its really light too so perfect for the warmer weather. I actually got this in a size 18 as its really roomy and only £22.99. The shorts are some i have been lusting after online but when i saw them in store i went for it. They are a size 22 and true to size, i think these might be coming with me to Blackpool as they are so comfy and will keep me cool.
I also went into Primark as i needed to pick up a pair of shoes, i have a really bad habit of completely ruining shoes on a night out so a cheap pair from Primark that i can throw in the bin when I've worn them out dancing is perfect.


I picked up 2 pairs of shoes, the black leopard print ones were £6 and the pink ones £4, which was a bargain. Then i picked up these hoops for a £1. I love them, id been after a pair for a while but all the ones I'd seen had been silver or jewelled, these are perfect!


As you can see from the picture I'm in the process of bleaching and dying my hair ready for Blackpool, well when i say me i mean the Mr he's the best hairdresser ever!
Right I'm off to pack, there is a chance i might cry and that Lisa will be subjected to many a text message while i try to decided what i can pack into my child's penguin suitcase!
XOXO



1 comment:

  1. I would so love to rummage through your wardrobes! You have so many amazing clothes! I'm feeling the same at the minute; lots of clothes but nothing to wear! Love your little haul! The earrings really suit you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.