Wednesday 16 July 2014

Glamour Beauty Edit

A week or so ago an email popped into my inbox about a Glamour box for Latest in Beauty. Having just ordered my other beauty box i didn't think i would be getting another but i clicked the link more out of curiosity than intent to buy, but that quickly changed.
This box was £16.95 including p&p and it jam packed with amazing stuff! I knew i had to have it and very kindly my lovely Mr bought it for me.


First off I'm going to start with the items in the box i will never use, there is only two of them and its the fake tan mit and Rimmel fake tan. Now as i have mentioned many a time before i don't use fake tan. I'm the same shade as a piece of A4 paper and quite happy with that. I don't mind that i won't use these as the rest of the box is so good.


The rest of the box is just perfect for me. The main reason i wanted this box is because i have been desperate to try magnifibres as they claim to be false lashes in a tube. This product on its own has a rrp of £21 so i saved money by getting the box and i got the rest of the goodies too. I have tried the magnifibres a few times since the box came and they make my lashes so full but i haven't noticed much extra length. But i would re buy this just for the extra volume and thickness it gives. 


The box also included a bourjois cream blush in 02 which is a lovely shade and its really easy to apply and gave my cheeks a natural glow. I was sent the Crabtree & Evelyn nail varnish in pink, some boxes got this in red but i have lots of red polish so it was good to get a different colour.  The lipstick i was sent was in shade Starkers, now i don't usually wear nude lipstick but i really like how subtle this is.  This is my first ever Illamasqua lipstick and im really pleased with it, it didn't leave my lips dry and it was full size too!


The final items in the Glamour Beauty edit were DHC cleansing oil which i was actually just about to re purchase so that was convenient! Toni & Guy plumping whip which i haven't used yet but i am going to give it a try to see if i can add so extra volumes to my hair. And finally it's the Hawaiian Tropic ultra radiance sun lotion in spf 30. I had actually had a sample of this the week before and used it, i find Hawaiian tropic to be a really good lotion and I'm so happy i got 30spf as i do like to be protected and anything less means i burn. 
I'm super happy with is box, there are things in it i wanted to buy and now i don't have to and things that i was desperate to try without having to pay full price.
Did you get yourself a beauty box this month?
XOXO






5 comments:

  1. This box looks awesome. False eyelashes in a tube would be heaven! Hawaiian tropics are so lush too I always use them when I go away xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this as soon as it came out but it hasn't been delivered yet. I hope it comes soon! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did to and delivery was about 4 days later I would maybe give them an email cos that's quite a while to wait xx

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great beauty box. I look at so many of these boxes and think they're not all that great, but there are some great things in this box. I love Bourjois make up, and really want to try the Hawaiian Tropics sun lotion. I'm like you; I don't like using fake tan and am happy being pale, I need to slather on high SPF otherwise I burn. I also never realised Crabtree and Evelyn made nail polishes! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.