Sunday 30 March 2014

Rough to Smooth

I'm not a beauty blogger and have serious envy of anyone who can photograph their lips, i tried once and 50 pictures later i still hadn't got it right! But i do have a beauty post for you today.
As you may know i dyed my hair recently but to get rid of the neon blue it was before i had to bleach it more than once. This left my hair in really bad condition and i was worried that i had damaged it beyond repair.

I went from neon blue to washed up mermaid which is a much lighter pastel shade. While i was changing my hair colour i thought it would be good to try a new brand and after reading a few reviews on the Bleach London dye i decided to give it a try. The dye itself is very conditioning so that helped with the condition the bleach had left it in but i decided it needed more help.
That's when the Bleach London hair mask came to my rescue, i had picked it up because it was on 3 for 2 when i was buying the dye and i didn't think i would use it. But I'm so glad that i did! 
I used it last weekend, i left it in for 15 minutes then washed it off, not only did it leave my hair super soft but it also didn't fade the colour. A week later my hair is still much softer than it was before (although not as soft as just after the mask) at only £6 i can see this being my hair saving product!
So if you have to bleach your hair and the condition isn't what  it used to be i would recommend giving this a go!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I've never bleached my hair because I'm so scared of damaging my hair, but I really wish there was a way to make my hair a bolder shade of red without doing so. I'm not brave enough to risk the bleach.

    Sounds like this mask is really good. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle always helps to revive my hair when it's not feeling great, and I'd recommend trying it if you haven't already xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.