Saturday 15 March 2014

Piercings and Partying

Two weeks ago now me and Lisa went into Sheffield to have catch up, and few drinks and to get pierced. I had decided a few months ago that i wanted to get my tragus pierced so off we went to blue banana in Sheffield who i have been pierced by before. They are really nice and chatty and get everything done super fast.

After piercings we went and had a browse at the vintage fair that was in town and then off to the pub we went. I had a great day and night and lots of dancing was done as always when me and Lisa get together. Here is what i wore when i went out, again i am rubbish and didn't get a picture before we left for Sheffield in the morning so i recreated my outfit here,

P3155513

Firstly i know you have been seeing a lot of this jacket recently but i am completely in love with it and its so easy to wear! I wish Tesco would bring it back out in other colours so i could buy more of them.  I have been desperately searching for something similar to this jacket so i can mix it up a bit but so far i haven't found anything.

P3155516

I decided to wear a shirt and shorts which i hadn't worn before but i thought they looked super cue together. The shirt is from New Look Inspire last summer and is a size 24 as i needed to size up to get it to close over my boobs. I really like this shirt the only negative about it was that a few of the buttons gape even though there is no tension in the shirt, it was happening over baggy part which i found very odd. However i could just sew the shirt up and leave the top few buttons so i can get it on and off.

P3155524

Now lets talk about these shorts, i adore them! I bought these shorts from the Angela Ribbons collection at Simply Be along with this pair that i have already blogged about here. They were my birthday gift to myself and I'm so glad that i got them as i love both pairs so much. These are a size 22 and a perfect fit, there is even a little room. They are a little longer and not as fitted as the other pair, they also have this really great detail around the sides at the bottom.

P3155530

These shorts are made from a thicker denim than the other pair and aren't as stretchy however they have a small stretch panel at the waist which helps keeps them comfy after a big dinner. Simply Be have come up trumps again for me with these shorts.
XOXO

11 comments:

  1. Superhotcutestylish outfit plus awesome new piercing - likelikelike. And hey... your and Lisas days shopping and nights out sound soooo fun... gal friendships are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely :) we always have a great time she's a fab friend xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) i decided to try out bleach London dye it's good stuff xx

      Delete
  3. Love your new piercing. Cute outfit & your hair outfit is looking particularly fab at the moment. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks sian :) I'm still not 100% in love with the colour yet but I know my hair won't appreciate another bleach xx

      Delete
  4. Cute piercing. I've always meant to go get more of me pierced, but still only have one in each ear. Lol. I love your hair this colour, and the outfit is lovely. I love the shirt, and the lace on the shorts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm planning my next one now but undecided between 3! Thanks lovely these shorts are super comfy I love them xx

      Delete
  5. Your hair looks sooo great!!! and I really like those shorts! I am thinking I can recreate them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking like an absolute BABE as usual.
    I love that jacket!
    Michelle | Satchels + Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.